Translate

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 9, 2012

POST 701: DECEMBER 09. 2012; WORLD TRAVELS -

Thought I might as well take a few moments this drizzly Sunday to share a few images taken from around the World



EASTER ISLAND
South Pacific

My friend...and fellow member of

BROTHERHOOD OF THE COAST

owns and operates the Easter Island Tourist Company



                                              GREAT CHINA WALL

           a bit North of West from the SUMMER PALACE, Beijing, China



                                                      THE BUND

                                               SHANGHAI, CHINA

                                      at the mouth of the Yangtze River

                                                       Sea of Japan



                                               MOUNTAIN GOAT
                                                        Lost Lake

                                        GLACIER NATIONAL PARK

this big fellow stands over 6 feet tall.  He walked right up  to me...stopped...looked me in the eye not 2 feet away...I finally got it

I was standing on HIS pathway...I moved to the side...he walked past
nose in the air.




I have perhaps a few hundred thousand photographs I have taken around the world.  If there is a special place you would like to see, would be pleased to post it (if I have it)

In any event, as my book proceeds, we will get to all of them somewhere down the road. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Having a bit of trouble getting the Google word processor to put things where I want them.

Will work in it.

No comments: