Translate

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

JANUARY 01, 2011

MAY I INTRODUCE MT. BAKER, OUR LOCAL VOLCANO 80 MILES EAST OF BELLINGHAM
MAY I INTRODUCE "BUMMER" (See Prior Blog) AND LITTLE BROTHER, JIM...OH, & Me



MAY I INTRODUCE CHRISTIANE - CRI - ON OUR HAPPY DAY

As the first day of the New Year, 2011, comes to a close, my mind has been running back through the years remembering beautiful people, beautiful events, and beautiful places I have been privileged to experience...and share with the World.

Have also been reading some previous Blogs posted here.

DID I REALLY DO THOSE THINGS...DID I REALLY WRITE THOSE WORDS...

I am in awe and humbled.

Monday Morning, January 03, 2011, SPIA receives her new Stern Ramp which will become SAM's home for the next many months. Thursday, SPIA receives new Air Shock Absorbers to add stability. Will fabricate a Cover to protect SAM while at home on Her new Ramp.

Trust Dr. L will give the OK to begin walking again.

Considering bringing a companion along...a Dog. Leaning toward Border Collie or Lab. Such an added responsibility... not often admitting it, loneliness does set in now and then...So, shall see.

This morning, only a few cobwebs remain in SAM's Place. 23 years of life between those walls...and another 8 years back in White Plains, New York...has now come - absolutely - to a close.

Would be easy to become depressed...often think about it...but REFUSE to go there. Christiane and I once visited a local Psychiartrist who blatantly told Cri that she was going to die from her Cancer and told Me that I would commit suicide from her loss.

Cri has, in fact, died...she had no chance...I, however, refuse to pleasure that Psych B_ _ch by fulfilling her statement...I should, in fact, sue her A_ _; oh, forget it...SAM & ME have a mission. Cannot be bothered with losers.

Counting the hours...

2 comments:

DJan said...

I will be snowshoeing at our local volcano today, Bruce, and I thank God you didn't listen to that stupid psychiatrist. I follow your progress and am glad to know you are hanging in there, despite everything.

Anonymous said...

The cold, the heat, the different types of terrain. A dog's body and pads of the feet can't handle that kind of a walk. Since it appears you don't already have a dog I'm assuming you'll get one from the pound. Please don't. Not for this purpose.