Translate

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

INTIMIDATION

HIGHWAY 59- WIDE BERM FOR 10 MILES ONLY
WINDMILL WATER PUMP - SEIBERT - FOR CATTLE DRINKING WATER

OVERSIZED LOAD - SEIBERT


FARM EQUIPMENT - SEIBERT



I heard they caught the fugitive this afternoon...sure hope so...my nerves are a bit frazzled having so many loaded & cocked weapons pointed at me.

And, it happened again this morning...someone (mail carrier lady) called in 911 thyat I was walking along highway 59 heading for Kit Carson...the Fire Chief descended on me (no gun this time), and after 10 minutes, let me go.

I had enough. I attended a SENIOR BRUNCH in Seibert and then headed away from the manhunt. Told them I was very disturbed having 8 weapons pointed at me...it was over-kill (ha ha ha), and even if this is the wild West, was not called for.

My real concern was for that overzealous citizen deciding to take matters into his own hands and apprehend ME as the fugative. This has not been fun and games, and I find the Police methodology with me to be totally inappropriate and wrong.

I AM VERY UPSET AND ANGRY.

I am sitting in the Van, a recluse of my own making for the moment.

Will resume walking in the morning.

Note of interest...when I crossed into Colorado, Political signs popped up everywhere for the elections...fully 8 0f 10 signs were candidates for Sheriff...must be a desirable vocation...no offense, folks...just an observation...in spite of a few comments from locals on the subject.

No comments: